If you aren’t using Video Marketing on your website to convert and attract new customers, you are losing out on many sales and the opportunity to gain new customers. You have spent money to get prospective customers to your website, so why waste that investment by not getting the maximum returns?
Why you need to be using videos on your website?
According to Forbes, 90% of customers say video helps them make buying decisions and 64% of customers say that seeing a video makes them more likely to buy.
Cisco has projected that more than 80% of all Internet traffic will be video by 2021.
More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
- 70% of consumers say that they have shared a brand’s video. (Wyzowl)
- 72% of businesses say video has improved their conversion rate. (Wyzowl)
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions. (Invodo)
- 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video. (Forbes)
Aberdeen Group says:
- Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year.
- Video marketers achieve a 54% increase in brand awareness.
And Wyzowl’s 2017 State of Video Marketing survey shows that:
- 83% of those using video think it gives them a good ROI; 82% think it’s a key part of their strategy.
- Of those that aren’t using video, 73% have bought a product after watching a video.
- 97% of businesses using explainer videos say it helps users understand their business better.
- 94% of businesses see video as an effective tool.
- Among those surveyed, 81% saw an increase in sales and 53% said support calls were reduced.
Tiger Fitness says video marketing has helped them achieve a 60% returning customer rate, which is three times the norm for their industry. And SAP got 9m impressions with a video-heavy content marketing campaign.
Other research puts the figure even higher. According to Animoto, 55% of small and medium sized business owners have produced or outsourced video production in the last 12 months. And Wyzowl says 63% of businesses use video for marketing.
Around two-thirds of marketers are using videos for marketing; you can’t afford to be left out!
We will create marketing videos for you that can be used for marketing, training and product awareness. Each video can be up to 5 minutes long. Simply send us the text you want narrated and we will do the rest!
You can select a video with an American, British, South African and other accents, plus whether you prefer a male or female voice.
We will then have your text professionally narrated for your video and blend it in with relevant images and animations to offer a complete video. We then supply it to you and you can embed that video on to the relevant web pages of your website.
A video up to 5 minutes long costs US$ 199 once off, a price tag that pays for itself many times over once you start receiving the benefits! Order five videos within 30 days of each other and get your sixth one for free! This price includes up to 3 changes.
Here are some links to other videos that we have done.
(Lessons - Series)
To start increasing your sales and brand awareness, order your video today by making your payment by clicking here. Once we receive your payment, an Account Executive will contact you to to discuss your requirements in more detail.
If you have any quick questions or technical or account related queries, please email us or speak to us via live chat.